Natural Energy Projects
Where are the projects of SADU?
In Ihitte Ezinihitte Local Government Area (LGA) in Imo State of Nigeria.
Ihitte is situated about 200 km north of Port Harcourt.
The area of Ihitte is about 16,38 square km.
Solar Energy project
Why do we use solar energy?
- The sun supplies stable electrical energy to homes through the solar panels
- Solar energy makes power to the knowledge centre
- Gives light to the 50,000 inhabitants in the local communities who live in darkness so that they may see
- The assembly and the installations of the solar power to homes, schools and other institutions to see and work generate money to the communities
Biogas Plant project
Why do we use biogas Plants?
- They produce gas for cooking to replace firewood and charcoal for cooking
- The residue of the digester is ferterlizer for the farms
- The input to the digester is the waste from the communities thereby keep the environment clean
- The gas is bottled and the fertilizer packed in bags and sold to generate money to the communities
How will SADU accomplish the project?
- Establish a Knowledge Centre. Click here to read more
- SADU organisation will finance the experts and skilled professionals to teach and organize the centre
- Experts from Lund University and other interested private experts will participate
- The experts will focus also on the teaching of the teachers to be from the communities.
- The communities will finance the building of the knowledge centre
- The communities organize themselves into a democratic cooperative union to ensure the sustainability of the project.